Security & Privacy
How we use your personal information
Peeky International LLC uses personal information collected on the Site for the following purposes:
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to purchase a product, process a return or provide you with a gift reminder);
- to improve the content, appearance and utility of the Site;
- to understand your needs and preferences;
- to develop, market, sell or provide products and services;
- to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, and collect and process payments;
- to detect and protect Peeky Toes and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities; as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions; and
- if you submit a resume online, we may use the information you provide solely for the purpose of evaluating you as a candidate for employment and to contact you about prospective employment.
In order to serve you better, we may combine information you provide to us on the Site with information you provide to us in other ways, such as in our retail stores, and with information from third parties including demographic or public information.
SSL is a Secure Sockets Layer that provides security in transferring data over the Internet. The SSL exists on both the web server and the web browser to form a layer of encryption between the server and client. This is particularly important because we know that you are providing personal information and payment information. Every page in the Site storefront is encrypted with SSL certified security through our hosing site and payment processor.